Desktop Engineers are the professionals who are responsible for handling the installation and assembling of desktop computers.
Their main job is to troubleshoot technical issues, they are responsible for fixing the issues related with computers, specified by the clients. These issues can be either hardware based or software based, Desktop Engineer will have to diagnose the actual problem and resolve the issue.
Thus, a Desktop Engineer should possess good knowledge in networking and trouble shooting.
Skills a Desktop Engineer should possess
Listed below are the primary skills any Desktop Engineer must have
1. Good knowledge of network and routing protocols.
2. Good knowledge in troubleshooting.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Support Tools such as DNS.
4. Excellent listening skills.
5. Excellent communication skills.
Why Choose Arisedata?
At Arisedata, students will find a pleasant learning environment as our institute
adopts a novel training style of teaching. Our training programme consists of Desktop Engineering
courses for beginners as well as for experts seeking a job. Our classroom environment is
conducive to an intense learning experience in various Technologies.
• on providing students the best opportunity that enables them to enhance their skills
and grow in their career in the IT industry
• on improving the creative approach of our students.